Ladies’ Bible Study
We normally have Ladies Bible Study on Wednesdays, at 10am., however, we just finished our 10-week study. We will let you know when we start again.
What happens at Ladies’ Bible Study?
* We come together as a group of ladies, and sit around to study and discuss how God’s Word applies to us in the world we find ourselves. We also encourage & pray for each other.
What’s the purpose and goal of Ladies’ Bible Study?
* Our purpose is to develop a rich understanding of the Bible, not to make it into some huge, unattainable, incomprehensible doctoral study. We believe that the Bible is God’s breathed word and it is for everyone, in every circumstance. We want to look into the Bible and see how we can apply it to every day life.
Who can come to Ladies’ Bible Study?
* Ladies Bibles Study, is for women of all ages! If you’re a female, you are welcome to come!
Do I have to be a member of the church to come?
* No, you do not have to attend or be a member of CGC to take part. Ladies Bible study is open to all ladies in the surrounding communities.
What should I bring?
* If you have a Bible, bring it. If you don’t have a Bible, we can certainly supply you with one to use. You may also want to bring a notebook & pen if you like to take notes.
I have young children. Will childcare be available?
* There is no childcare available during Ladies Study.