What’s the Worship Style?
- C.G.C. has a range of different Worship Style however mostly contemporary
- Congregation Ranges from Toddler to Seniors
What’s the Dress Code?
- Relax- come as you are. Dress it up or Dress it down, we just want you to feel at home.
What time does church start?
- Church starts Sunday Mornings at 10:30 AM
What do you have for Kids?
- Kids ages 2-12 years are invited to join our Kzamm Kids on Sundays.
What do you have for Youth?
- Youth, both junior and senior high, meet most Friday nights….currently not operating.
What is there for Ladies?
- Ladies meet for Bible study seasonally, currently meeting on Wednesdays at 10am.
What is there for Men?
- Men are allowed to be just men…3G Men’s Group is a place where we are building relationships the way men need to and are working together to find out what it means to men of integrity. If it is getting together for coffee, supper or a game of golf we allow men to men, TBA.
How can I get involved?
- Worship Teams
- Technical Support
- Children’s Ministry
- Kitchen Help
Just be available and you’re sure to find something to do around here!
How Big Is The Church?
- We stopped counting!! Someone told us that we would ‘be known by our fruit’ and not how many people sat in the pews. We believe our sending capacity is more important than our seating capacity.